2016年8月17日水曜日

Typhoon~!

Last night Typhoon passed Fukushima. I needed to move all the plants inside (-__-!)
But every thing was okay, nothing bad happened. So Ureshiiiiiiii

Today I tried to divide Dyckia Bangkok Star x Heaven and Hell.
It was so big and when i tried to see the center of the plant
 I found out it already separated well .
So I decided to divide it..... now let's see if both of them will survive or not ...
"fingers crossed"

By the way i'm Thai, when I type in Japanese it's a bit funny. 
So I try to write this blog in English. Hope people will come and share their experience 
about bromeliad that they got !


2 Heads! 4 shoot!

I Can see it so well, that makes it so easy to cut.

Seem to be going well


Now from 1 became 2. If anyone is interested please comment here (^-^) Once when it roots, I will update again

Have a good day ! 



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿